Moo Miero has started to work at Turing Advocaten as a lawyer on 1 April 2022. Moo completed her master’s degree in Information Law at the University of Amsterdam in 2019. This master’s specifically focuses on privacy, media and intellectual property law.
Education & work experience
- Moo received her bachelor’s degree in law from Erasmus University and completed her master’s degree in information law at the University of Amsterdam.
- Moo has previously worked for years in the media sector and has lived in Asia
- Moo has done internships and gained work experience at various specialised firms. In addition, she has had her own text agency.
Areas of work
- advising and litigating on privacy law issues
- advising and litigating in IT disputes
- advising on and drafting commercial contracts and privacy documentation
- advising on infringements of various intellectual property rights
- advising on media and entertainment law
Privacy, IT contracts, intellectual property law and media and entertainment law.
Moo is a member of the:
Dutch and English